This Privacy Statement explains in general terms how “Piiink” collects, holds, uses, and discloses your personal information under Privacy Principles. We may amend this Privacy Statement as our business or the law changes. Any changes to this Privacy Statement will be updated here.
Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information.”
The types of personal information that we collect may include:
- Your name, contact details – address, email, contact phone number.
- Information regarding transactions made while using your “Piiink” Membership with participating merchants
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use the Information that we collect generally to promote your business and our relationship with you through the Site.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and administer our goods and services, including verifying your identity.
- To provide and operate our competitions, promotions, and events.
- To distribute any newsletters and other communications either ourselves or with the assistance of third-party services providers.
- For customer support or responding to other enquiries or requests.
- To conduct marketing activities for our services, or products and services of third parties, and to conduct market and other research to improve our products, services, and marketing activities.
- To maintain records and comply with our legal obligations.
Sharing your personal information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our members use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may also disclose your personal information to our suppliers and third parties that perform other services for us in connection with the sale and provision of all goods and services, including third parties who:
- Provide customer service
- Conduct market research and analysis
- Provide marketing services
- Provide services while investigating a complaint
- To comply with our legal obligations
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
We use industry-standard methods and take such steps as are reasonable to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, modification, or disclosure and from misuse, interference, and loss.
Among other techniques, we usually:
- Store such information on a computer behind our "firewall" in a secure location.
- Restrict the number of employees or contractors internally who can access such data.
- Keep hard copies of documents in lockable cabinets in a secure location.
Once personal information is no longer required by us for the purposes for which it was collected or held or otherwise in accordance with the APPs and IPPs, we will take all steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to ensure that it is either destroyed or de-identified.
When you submit information through the Piiink website, we will maintain your information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com